Download iMessage for Windows:
Apple’s iMessage client for windows is one of the most popular topics online. And this doesn’t come as a surprise since iMessage is one of the fascinating messaging applications. With features like P2P money transfer, huge emoji collection, digital touch, GIF and advanced superior services, iMessage is simply outstanding. However, most users particularly those who don’t use iDevices who wish to take advantage of this app face a challenge while installing iMessage for windows 10. Well, this article seeks the answer to question how to send iMessage via PC using the desktop version.
Further, the article gives a step-by-step guide on sending iMessage from your computer. Using Chrome Desktop connection basically, Chrome Remote Desktop allows you to gain access to another computer via the Chrome browser or simply put, the Chrome Remote desktop allows you to remotely access the screen of another computer. For this method to work, you need to have a Mac computer. Now with the Mac computer turned on, the chrome remote desktop connection will allow you to access iMessage on the Mac screen.
Here is how:
- Download chrome browser and install on both computers(the Mac and PC)
- Once downloaded, install the Chrome browser on both computers
- Once you finish installing the browser, you will see an icon labeled “Launch App” at the top right corner of your computer
- You need to install an application called the “Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer”.
- The application is located on the hard drive of your Mac computer. Simply search and click on install to install it.
- Follow the instructions on your computer’s screen to complete the installation process.
- The next thing is to launch the Chrome Remote Connection both on your Mac computer and your PC.
- When you launch the Chrome Remote connection on your Mac, you will get a 12 –code unique password which is the same for both the PC and Mac.
- Save the code when launching the Mac since you will need it when launching the PC.
- Once you have finished launching on the Mac, do the same for the PC.
- Once this is complete, you will have access to the Mac computer.
- Go to the app drawer to get access to the iMessage.
Using iPadian Emulator
So What if you want to access your iMessages on your desktop but don’t have a Mac computer, is it possible? Well with an Ipadian Emulator, this is not only possible but quite simple. iPadian emulator as the name suggests is an application that is designed to emulate an iOS on your computer. Simply put, Ipadian emulator transforms your windows computer to a device with the capacity to support applications designed specifically for iOS. This, with this application, you can enjoy the benefits of iDevices right on your windows computer. There are several emulators online, some of which can cause great danger to your computer like flooding your computer with malware, slowing your computer’s processing speed among others. However the iPadian emulator is fast, light-weight and highly stable, hence one of the best-recommended emulators.
Download iMessage: How to download and use iPadian to Access iMessage.
- Download the iPadian installer
- Install the iPadian by running the EXE installer
- Once the installation is complete, click on run to run the emulator on your PC.
- Once the emulator is ready, sign in to your Apple account via the emulator.
- Remember, you need your Apple ID and password to sign in, thus if you don’t have the login credentials, create new.
- Once you have signed in with your Apple ID and password, you have access to the iOS environment or ecosystem from your windows PC.
- Next, search for the iMessage from apps, launch and start enjoying iMessaging on your PC.
- Once complete, you can download the messages app on your PC. You can use these messages anytime you want to access the iMessages on your PC.
How to Download iMessage using Bluestacks
So far we have defined iMessage as a messaging service exclusively designed for Apple users using either iPhone, iPad or any other device. This implies that the application is designed exclusively for iOS users. The truth, however, is that with a little manipulation, the messaging service can work on Windows PC. Let’s review how to do this using Bluestacks. Well, let’s start by unrevealing the terminology Bluestacks. Basically, this is a terminology that refers to the App player that enables Android applications to operate or run on Windows PC. The Bluestacks is designed by an American technology company known as Bluestacks. The company designs the App player alongside many other cloud-based cross-platform products.
So How do you Access iMessage on your PC via Bluestacks?
- Start by downloading the Bluestacks android emulator from the web. You can use this link or simply Google the app on your browser.
- Once you the download window is complete, install the Bluestacks app and other associated soft wares as guided by your computer.
- Run the Emulator. Normally, your computer will run the emulator automatically, but if it does not, click on run to continue.
- Remember to accept terms and conditions as you run the emulator.
- On the search bar, search the iMessage. The search bar is at the top right corner of your emulator.
- Download the iMessage on your PC, complete the setup and start enjoying sending catching up with your friends on your iMessage app via your PC.
Disabling or deactivating iMessage before switching to Android Whenever you make a switch from iPhone to Android, it is important to switch off the iMessage application. This is because whenever the application is left on, it remains active and this can be a challenge especially if the device is off. For instance, the application might send messages without your knowledge, imagine the confusion this can create. Thus, always disable your iMessage before migrating from Android, or even after switching your devices.
How to Deactivate or Disable iMessage on your iOS Device
For you to switch your iMessages comfortable, ensure you can access your iDevice. Then follow the procedure below:
- Click on the gear icon to open the settings app on the iOS home screen
- Click on messages and select messages.
- On the right toggle corner, click on iMessages and click on disable the service.
- Go back to settings
- While on the settings, select Facetime icon6. Turn the Facetime off. To do this, simply move the toggle to the right corner. There you have it, simple and straightforward.
How to turn off iMessages if you are using Android already
If you have already switched to Android, you can still switch the iMessages easily. Here is how:
- Go to Here and click on the link using either your phone or computer.
- At the bottom corner of your phone or computer, you will see the icon ”No longer have the phone/’’, move your cursor and click on it.
- It will automatically request you to enter your phone number. Enter the phone number that you wish to switch off the iMessage. This number should be active in at least one of your devices.
- Click on the send code button
- Once you have click on send code, a code will be automatically sent to the phone number entered above. Enter the received code on the website.
- Once you enter the code, iMessages will be automatically disabled on your device and you will receive a confirmation notifying you that iMessage application has been disabled.
To recap, you can enjoy the benefits of iMessage even if you dot own an iPhone, iPad or any other iDevice. Simply follow the steps outlined above and start enjoying the benefits of this great messaging service on your PC or Android devices.